These were the top 5 posts of year 2012. You liked, tweeted, shared and pinned them. What will 2013 bring us? We don’t know yet, but we promise it will all be about stylish and unique fashion accessories!
1. The Triangle Nail Rings were super sexy and super popular. Have they signed the beginning of the cat loving era?
2. Soft Leather Backpack – We’re still in love with this backpack by Materials and Process, and so are you. It’s so sleek and so buttery and so beautiful….
3. Mantyhose, brosiery and the recently added Meggings (men’s leggings…) – men’s legwear are a fact. The unisex tights by Emilio Cavalini were a hot item this year
4. Playing it by the ear – Ear Control Earrings, a 6-piece set of brushed finish bronze earrings with sterling silver posts that you can totally play with and choose whether to make this day stop, fast forward it or just enjoy the play…
5. Neon Bags Trend Alert – among all trend this was probably your favorite one back at the early spring of 2012. We love the way you can add such bold colors to your outfit!